We are looking for a dynamic & motivated Legal & Sales Assistant (m/f) to join the team based in Brussels.
As a member of the commercial team of Eaglestone, you will not only work closely with the CCO and CLO but also in collaboration with project managers, notaries and other suppliers to develop, negotiate, and update commercial sales agreements in connection with the sale or lease of residential & commercial units developed by the company.
You will be responsible for:
- the follow-up of the sale process as from the moment an offer document has been signed until the end of the process, the signing of the notarial deed or of the lease contract;
- the follow-up of the legal structuring of the property: drafting deed of co-ownership, private sales agreement, notarial deed;
- the after sales process/issues: administrative support of the provisional and final acceptance process, follow-up of all administrative matters in relation to the interaction with the clients;
- the contacts with the co-ownership and the building/facility manager for our residential projects;
- the presence and assistance in the general assemblies of the co-ownerships in our projects;
This role requires an advanced understanding of contractual terms and conditions as well as commercial skills.
- You have a basic legal knowledge gained from your bachelor degree or your professional experience.
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and have a good level in English.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a legal or real estate environment.
- You understand and have a strong working knowledge in sale of real estate properties;
- You like people and have an easy contact with others;
- You are flexible and like diversity in your work;
- You can work on diverse contractual issues simultaneously and frame, draft and negotiate agreements;
- Adept with contract analysis, including process driven compliance;
- Detailed planner with a proven track record for managing multiple negotiations;
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to ensure that all deadlines are met on time and with a high degree of quality.
- A challenging and varied position in a dynamic company;
- An open-minded and modern working environment;
- The possibility to work autonomously and in close contact with the business;
- An attractive salary and benefit package in line with your experience.
Interested in this opportunity? Please send your CV with full details to email@example.com