Chief Financial Officer Belgium
Become one of the Eagles within Eaglestone!
We are looking for a dynamic & motivated CFO (m/f) to join the team based in Brussels.
About Eaglestone Group
Eaglestone specialises in real estate development and investment, with operations in Belgium, Luxembourg and France.
Renowned for the architectural and technical quality of its projects, Eaglestone is driven by a desire to beautify the existing environment by creating responsible urban developments with a unique identity.
The Group has a team of 227 employees and currently manages a portfolio of 115 (projects in the residential, office, student housing, hotel & hospital segments, with a total of over 870.000 m² held or under construction.
As a member of the financial team of Eaglestone’s Belgian branch, you will in charge of leading the Accounting & Finance Team (4 to 5 people).
You will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership, direction and management for the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/CFO Group
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
- Driving production of the financial statements on a quarterly basis by the accounting department
- Preparing reliable current and forecasting reports
- Ensure that the closing operations for all the companies (+/- 35) are properly done by the accounting team
- Manage audit of the financial statements (mid-year and year-end)
- Ensure proper functioning of cash management
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for company’s operations
- Propose enhancement of processes and accounting tools
- Maintain adequate contact with the CEO and the team of the company on a timely basis to ensure proper reflection of the business in the account and forecasts
- Organize and ensure the internal reporting is done on a timely basis
- Participate to the acquisition and sale process of projects (pro-forma computations of share prices, review of share purchase agreements)
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of HR management
- Supervision of the IT department
- University degree
- Proven experience as CFO or Financial Controller (8 to 15 years)
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent data analysis and forecasting skills
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Analytical mind
- Experience in team management
- Experience in real estate is preferable but not required
- Experience in audit is an advantage
- (CPA is a strong advantage)
- A challenging and varied position in a dynamic company;
- An open-minded and modern working environment;
- The possibility to work autonomously and in close contact with the business;
- An attractive salary and benefit package in line with your experience.
Please send your CV with full details to email@example.com
For more information have a look on our Website: www.eaglestone.group